[mythtv-users] Spaces in directory names with MythMusic

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 10:29:52 EDT 2003

I've got 30GB of mp3s stored in directories with spaces in their names, with
no problems for many months.  I'm currently running CVS from 5/27, but I've
run pretty much everything from 0.7 on up and never had a problem with this.
All my mp3s were ripped under Win2K using some program whose name escapes me.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of filesystem are your files on?  ext2/3,
vfat, samba, nfs?

-JAC