[mythtv-users] had a crash while editing and can't edit that file now

Vinton Coffman vintonc at redzone.com
Sun Jun 1 14:31:00 EDT 2003

I was editing a show previously recorded and my system locked up hard.
No useful info in the log files.  Anyway, I can't edit this file
anymore. When I type "e" or "m" to enter edit mode nothing happens.  It
works fine in other files.  I guess the database for that file is
corrupt but I don't know how to fix this.  Suggestions please.

By the way, is there anything I can do with the files once edited to
save space.  Is this used in transcoding?  Is anyone working on fixing
transcoding?

TIA