[mythtv-users] crashing with CVS snapshot

lists at mediumgreen.com lists at mediumgreen.com
Sun Jun 1 20:52:53 EDT 2003

Hi:

I finally got mythtv to do recordings for me :) :)

I have a PVR350 on Linux kernel 2.4.21.  It took me a little while since
I'm mostly a FreeBSD/Solaris person and am not as familiar with some
Linux-isms.

MythTV can now record shows, but whenver I try to watch live tv with
it or play recorded shows, it crashes.  BTW - I'm able to manually
start up a show playback with mplayer.  Here's what gdb shows me:

(gdb) bt
#0  0x400208bd in linearBlendFilter ()
   from /usr/local/lib/mythtv/filters/liblinearblend.so
#1  0x08171e1f in virtual thunk to ListBoxSetting::metaObject() const ()
#2  0x080d4565 in QMapIterator<int, QPixmap>::dec() ()
(gdb)

I kept the corefile around in case someone is able to make more
sense from it and asks for more information.  I am running what I
pulled from CVS today (Sun Jun 1 2003).

Thanks for any pointers anyone might have for getting this working.

-matthew