[mythtv-users] alt. remotes with PVR 250?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 18:06:40 EDT 2003

If it's anything like the WinTV IR receiver, then it may respond to certain
Philips remotes (or a universal programmed as a Philips).  However, my
experience with the WinTV IR receiver has been that I can't get it to
respond to any more buttons than are already on the supplied Hauppauge
remote.  YMMV; if anyone has success please post!

-JAC