[mythtv-users] PVR250 + TVWonder = jerky FIXED

Chad McQuinn chadmcquinn at insightbb.com
Thu Jun 5 23:50:27 EDT 2003

On 6/5/03 6:35 PM, "Lan Barnes" <lan at falleagle.net> wrote:

> I posted a question earlier today asking, basically, which RH to upgrade
> to, 8 or 9. If I read you correctly, neither is optimal.

I don't know about 8. My only problem with 9 was the jerky video, which was
fixed by a kernel recompile (not with RH sources, but from kernel.org).

> Although perhaps RH could provide the skeleton of apps and services, and
> then I could fix the kernel as you suggest ...

It seems like that would work. RH does NOT come with alsa sound drivers, so
you will also need to do that yourself (if you don't want to use oss
drivers).

-Chad