[mythtv-users] Kworld tv card and Mythtv

gary dawes garydawes at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 13:56:48 EDT 2003

I'm running Myth with a Jetway 878 tv card, which from
my digging about on the net trying to get the IR to
work, is the same as the Kworld card.

Try using card =78 as a bttv option in modules.conf,
and set your tuner type up correctly.

 Apart from the IR mine works great. Only issue is
that there is no audio in for the Composite. At the mo
I'm swapping audio leads. I have the MB onboard sound
spare, butr I haven't worked out how to setup 0.8 to
use different audio inputs - I suspect it's not, and
I'm going to need a second capture card.

regards

gary