[mythtv-users] Kworld tv card and Mythtv

Larry Owen larry at scrudgeware.org
Fri Jun 6 10:04:25 EDT 2003

I have a kworld card as well, but i can't seem to get
it working.  My syslog messages same something about
not being able to use IRQ 0.  And to check my bios.
I was wondering if I should try to specify a different
IRQ for that PCI slot (i.e. one that's not being shared).
Does anyone know if the card has to have IRQ 0 or well
it take what has been assigned?

Larry