[mythtv-users] Another use for diskless MythTV (Network Booting)

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Sun Jun 8 09:43:27 EDT 2003

I am currently working on a root filesystem image that can be loaded over
the net and then run mythfrontend (with backend on another machine).

At the moment it is meant for Via EPIA M series systems, but it could be
enhanced to support other systems pretty easily.

It is based on freevix but I have changed a bunch of stuff.  At this point
it is not ready for public consumption, but I hope to have something
within a week or two.   I wouldn't have mentioned it yet accept that you
asked :-)

Larry