[mythtv-users] Recommended FlexATX system for MythTV

Will Dormann wdormann at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 11:51:04 EDT 2003

After doing a dry-run with my own PC (Athlon XP1800+,
Geforce256, PVR-250) with MythTV, I've decided that I
want to create a dedicated system for it.

I'm thinking one of those FlexATX mini systems, like
the ones that Shuttle makes would be a good candidate.
  One thing that I am concerned about is the chipset
and onboard video and sound.

Important would be:
Fully working, accelerated video in Linux
Functional TV-out
Cooperation with the PVR-250 card
Quiet operation

Does anybody here have any experience with setting up
MythTV on such a system?    Do you have any
suggestions for which model to pick?

Thanks!
-WD