[mythtv-users] MythWEB issues

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Mon Jun 9 15:18:38 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Petersen" <lists at forevermore.net>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at snowman.net>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MythWEB issues

> > i'm experiencing this right now.  haven't had a chance to look at the
code
> > as to why.
>
> like I said, it works fine for me.  I'll make sure to be extra careful
> to check the code during my rewrite.  Let me know if you find anything.

I'm seeing this too, but since I don't understand the code that well, it's
kinda hard to fix.

Basically in recorded.php:

$recs[$t][11] and $recs[$t][12] return the start and endtimes. Somehow on my
system, the strings are coming back as 2003-06-09T14:00:00. I don't know
where the T comes from but it seems to be the root of the problem.

When this code executes:

       $prog_end = getUnixTime($recs[$t][12]); // Get program end time
       $prog_begin = getUnixTime($recs[$t][11]); // Get program begin time

It gets dodgy numbers (but all the same) back from getUnixTime and thats
where the length becomes 0 always.

MythWeb did originally work fine. It stopped with a CVS update about 2-3
weeks ago I think.

HTH
Christian