[mythtv-users] ATI Radeon 7000 TV-Out

Dwight Hubbard dhubbard at dwightandamy.com
Mon Jun 9 12:06:30 EDT 2003

This question has been answered multiple times.  You can find the answer
by searching the archives at:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgido=search;guest=593126&t=search_engine

But the answer is go to
http://gatos.sourceforge.net/watching_tv.php

Under "Adventurous setup" click the link in "Follow
instructions to install devel branch of ati.2".