[mythtv-users] Has anybody put together a three tuner system

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Tue Jun 10 21:01:46 EDT 2003

The only messages I see in /var/log/messages and syslog
of any warning type is are from ivtv like:
Jun  9 18:00:01 cyclone kernel: ivtv: Not enough free buffers, stream 0
Jun  9 18:00:10 cyclone last message repeated 289 times

So obviously, I'm pushing something too hard,
just not sure what yet.

Brian