[mythtv-users] ATX Desktop case source

Pete Hartman mythtv at elmegil.net
Tue Jun 10 21:52:25 EDT 2003

At 12:37 PM 6/10/03 -0700, Isaac F. wrote:
>I like this black ATX case.  $69 or $99 with sound insulation.
>
>http://www.digitalconnection.com/Products/Cases/ci6004.asp
>
>Looks like it's not available right at the moment for some reason, but
>they imply that it will be available again.

Actually there's a variant on their site that is available and only
slightly different.  They subbed it for me, same price.  There was some
discussion of it in the list the last week, search the gossamerthreads
archive for digitalconnection and you should be able to find it.

>With two 5.25" drive bays, you can install an LCD and DVD drive.  I find
>that black electrical tape blends beautifully with the black case for
>covering the 3.5" floppy drive bay.

An LCD?  I'm curious what for?  And what are you using for control?