[mythtv-users] help with xawtv

brian wojnar sirwoj at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 00:48:04 EDT 2003

Mythtv is working fairly well so far, I'm having
trouble with xawtv though.  All of the channels are
one channel off, is there a way for me to offset and
correct this?

Also all of the channels show up black and white.
Using the right arrow key corrects this after a couple
of presses.  Is there a way to get color for all of
the channels permanently?

I'm using a Leadtek TV2000 and Mandrake 9.1.

I am a linux newbie, I will rtfm again if I missed anything.