[mythtv-users] Myth deletion not working correctly?

Jee Manghani jmanghani at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 02:55:22 EDT 2003

I am having a problem...at the end of watching a recording, it asks me if i want to delete the show...I say yes, and then it brings me back to the recorded shows menu, and has a popup asking me to confirm deletion.  At that point, I can't do anything.  I've tried remote buttons and keys...nothing.

I see the little preview window in the recorded shows window, and it's previewing a show.  But now I'm stuck with having to kill mythfrontend.  Any suggestions?

Jee