[mythtv-users] mythtv-users] Re: Myth deletion not working correctly?

Scott Elliott selliott at insight.rr.com
Thu Jun 12 14:26:59 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 10:17, Michael J. Sherman wrote:
> I have seen this problem several times.  What happens is the focus
> gets lost on the deletion popup window.  Since I only use a remote, I
> can't get the focus back.  I have to dig out my mouse and move the
> cursor around to get the focus onto the dialog.  Pretty annoying.
> Only seems to happen half the time the delete dialog comes up.
>
> I thought it was just something weird on my side.  Perhaps a small
> bug?  Anyone else getting this behavior?

I'm having a similar problem, but only with the mythmusic pop-ups in
playlist selections (show deletion works fine).  Since I only have a
remote on the system, I have to log in from somewhere else and kill
mythmusic to clear it.  It works correctly when run remotely to my Gnome
desktop.  I use fvwm on my myth box (0.9), with the fvwmrc from the
distribution.

Scott
--
Scott Elliott <selliott at insight.rr.com>