[mythtv-users] RE: mythfrontend setup for around $300 ??

Allen T. Gilliland IV alleng4 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 17:45:28 EDT 2003

I actually tried to use gentoox on my first attempt
because that is what I am familiar with.  I haven't
fully setup ed's debian yet, but I'll certainly keep
in mind your tips.

If you don't mind ... can you send out your modified
XF86Config-4 file so I can try using some of your NTSC
out fixes.

thx.

-- Allen