[mythtv-users] SN41G2 (amd) Shuttle and MythTV

Ian Westcott ijw1 at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 12 21:55:26 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 06:56:59PM -0600, Johnny Stork wrote:
> After going through the archives on this topic, I could not find any success stories. Has anyone actually gotten MythTV working on this box?. I am $
The only problems I had with the SN41G2 was with the sound chip. I'm not
sure if I ever managed to get digital sound out working with it (though
Alsa can be a real pain with that sort of thing), though analog sound
worked fine, as did the ethernet card, using NVIDIA's network driver. The
built-in Geforce 4 MX + TV out worked flawlessly, using NVIDIA's drivers
with the TV options that come with the drivers which you set in
XF86Config (NOT the open source nvtv).

This was with the Shuttle SN41G2, with an AMD Athlon 2200 (or something
like that). No add-on cards.

Ian