[mythtv-users] Pundit and TV Overscan?

Steve Davidson buzzdat1 at attbi.com
Fri Jun 13 15:19:11 EDT 2003

> I know that the GF4MX is recommended, but what about
> the TV-out on the Pundit?    I hear that it works, but
> what about control of overscan or other options.    Is
> this supported by the Pundit's onboard video?    Is it
> important?
>

> -WD

The onboard chipset (SiS 651) supports overscan, but the stock SiS
driver does not.  There are alternative drivers available (see my
earlier message) which I hope to be able to test this weekend.  Check
out http://www.winischhofer.net/ for more details about the state of
support for the 651 and its capabilities.  Stay tuned for more info...

== Steve