[mythtv-users] Channel changing problem

John Burton john.burton at jbmail.com
Sun Jun 15 13:41:29 EDT 2003

I've got a shuttle SN41G2 and a PVR250 and it's working well to record
live tv so thanks to the developers for a fantastic piece of work.

The biggest problem I have now is this :-
My video input is from sky satellite television using the svideo input.
At present I have no means of authmatically changing the channel on the
satellite decoder which is fine. The problem is that when a recording
starts mythtv changes the channel on the PVR250 card to something other
than the svideo input and I'm unable to record anything other than
static.  If I manually enter
./test_ioctl -p 6
after the recording starts up then it works fine but obviously this is
not good.
How can I prevent it from changing channel?