[mythtv-users] FF/REW key binding confusion

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 15 14:02:05 EDT 2003

I think the developers need to see this. While the quality of MythTV is
impressive in many areas, the organization and integration of the
keybindings in Myth is going downhill. There are LOTS of little annoying
things like this in Myth that are making it harder to use all the modules
together successfully.
If any of the developers see this, please try to make this a priority.