[mythtv-users] brightness - 'K' key

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Mon Jun 16 12:11:06 EDT 2003

Yesterday I tried tweaking the brightness, so I hit 'k' to try to
lower the brightness.  It then clamped to 0% and I could barely see
anything on the screen.  Hitting 'K' to increase the brightness did
nothing; it remained at 0%.  I had to restart everything to get it
back to normal.  Any ideas on what's wrong here?  Using the current
Myth CVS with an ATI TV Wonder VE.

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer  |  Digital Sandbox, Inc.
"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who know binary and