[mythtv-users] Mythweb behind a firewall -- Why isnt it working? (port 80 is forwarded)

Christopher Maahs cmaahs at eatenbygrue.com
Mon Jun 16 13:52:06 EDT 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Perry, Aaron wrote:

{stuff clipped}
> everything works great, but it's very insecure (someone could make your
> MythTV record Guiding Light for instance).
>
> Aaron

Ah, yes, there is an idea, be sure to post the URL when you are finished
so we can test it out ;)

Actually, this reminds me of the website were the guy connected all his
X10 connected devices to a web interface and then invited everyone to
visit and mess with him.  I could imagine the kind of crap we would have
you watching...

~cj