[mythtv-users] MythWEB issues

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jun 16 21:52:48 EDT 2003

> Is this bit necessary?  At least here, strtotime seems to understand the ISO
> date format..  Not that I know anything about php, but =)

my (the new) copy of mythweb gets rid of pretty much all of these
routines, replacing everything with php-friendly time variables
(unixtime/seconds since epoch).  It cleans up a bunch of the code, and
allows theme makers to just use php's date() function to display the
time/date however they want.  MySQL has FROM_UNIXTIME() routines for
handling queries.

anyway, just an fyi.

-Chris

ps. doubt I'll get much work done on mythweb this week.  working 11-12
hour days at work to catch up on things (sucky that contractors don't
get time and a half, but at least I get extra hours)..