[mythtv-users] How to do a manual recording without epg?

Markus Scholz macdanger at web.de
Tue Jun 17 09:47:13 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm using mythtv since version 0.7 and now use the current cvs. What
I'm missing is the possibility to schedule a recording manually the
way like simply entering startdate and -time, duration, channel and
the flag like "always in this timeslot". The other thing is, one can't
see and edit scheduled recordings from the GUI. I can see the
schedules in the database...
Is it possible to enter schedules manually? I tried to add entries to
the record table but mythtv doesn't care about them :-(

Thanx in advance, Markus