[mythtv-users] Where to send patches?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Jun 17 17:01:33 EDT 2003

Okay

> Be aware that MythWeb is undergoing a major re-write, so you
> might want to
> wait on any further patches/enhancements until that is done.

I figured that when reading some of the messages on the list :-)
But it was already some time ago that I sent the patch, but no answer.

So maybe I'll just tell what the patch was and maybe the developers can
take it into account for the next release:

The patch that I made was really minor, it just added one option that
could turn on (default) or off the channel numbers in the
channel/program list. This is because here in The Netherlands those
numbers really have no meaning whatsoever, nobody cares about them, so
they were just cluttering the GUI with "useless" information.