[mythtv-users] Autoplay of inserted CDs and DVDs

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Jun 20 00:19:49 EDT 2003

Of course, but hey that's what I built my media center machine for! It
should just be able to play anything I throw at it, I don't care if it
spends 100% CPU doing it because it won't be used for anything else.

That it might not work if I've programmed it to record a TV program just
when I'm watching a DVD is just too bad, there are bound to be some
limitations (but those there will be fewer and fewer in the future).