[mythtv-users] cpu usage question / recording settingrecommendations

Per Åge Sørvik peraage at leneogperaage.com
Fri Jun 20 01:00:09 EDT 2003

Joseph A. Caputo wrote:

> [...]
I've used both a patch cable & btaudio, without it making much of a
difference, currently using btaudio. But I switched from PC133 SDRAM to
DDR, which, as I recall, made quite a difference. And I'm also running
an AGP vidcard, not an integrated solution. Haven't really tweaked the
hardware at all, it's on of the cheapest motherboards i could find, but
i put in two HDDs, using one for the live TV buffer / recording, and
nothing else.

--

peråge