[mythtv-users] PVR-250 question

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Jun 19 19:41:43 EDT 2003

Lirc's i2c driver does work with the ivtv driver. When I was going trough
getting this to work a few days ago the results of "pvr 250 lirc" on a
search engine proved very useful. There are also some useful hints in the
archives of this list.

Also as I just went through this the other day I'm happy to help off-list.

--
Anduin Withers