[mythtv-users] Mythmusic OGG player (stock at begining of each song...)

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Fri Jun 20 12:50:29 EDT 2003

On Thursday 19 June 2003 03:53 pm, Wayne Veilleux wrote:
> Hi thor,
>
> BTW, I'm not using nfs. ogg files are locally on the disk.
>
> Here is the backtrace after hiting Ctrl-C when the problem
> occured. I'm not very famillar with gdb so tell me if I did it
> well. Again, thanks for your help:

	Not a very helpfull backtrafce  =(

	When it stutters, hit Ctrl-C, type "info threads", that should list a few
lines that have numbers on the left (the id of the thread). Type "thread x",
where x is the number of the first thread listed, then "bt full". Switch to
the next thread ("thead x"), and do another "bt full". Repeat till you are
out of threads and send the whole interaction to this list (as long as there
aren't more than a half dozen or so threads).

	Hopefully I'll be able to make heads or tales of that  =)

- thor