[mythtv-users] Idea for a new plugin

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 12:06:10 EDT 2003

It's not 'stupid' if it would be useful to you.  Whether it would be of
interest to anyone else is another story.  For me it wouldn't, but I don't
speak for everyone.  And since you don't sound like you're offering to code
it, you'd have to find a developer as interested in the idea as you are.

-JAC