[mythtv-users] Black bar on right after viewing recorded show

Steve Davidson buzzdat1 at attbi.com
Sat Jun 21 17:48:05 EDT 2003

Just upgraded to 0.9 last night, it looks GREAT.  I upgraded from 0.8,
the transition was painless.

I am having a problem on one of my client machines.  When I view a
recorded show or watch TV, a black bar covers the right 2" or so of the
screen.  This bar remains when I go back to the main menu (until I
restart X)

This only happens on one of my client machines, and just started
happening after I upgraded to 0.9.  X appears to be fine, it fills the
entire screen.

Any suggestions?

== Steve