[mythtv-users] Channel Changing with latest CVS

hypykesub hypykesub at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 21 20:44:09 EDT 2003

Whoa dude.  No need to get upset.  When someone posts something like that
(The orginal question that is) it is not an attack or a complaint.  What you
guys are doing is great.   It's just a feeler to see if anyone else is
having a problem.  Thay way they can decide if it is a local machine quirk
or if it needs further investigation.

Granted not all CVS users can debug the code.  But I still think that
knowledgeable users without coding experience who can setup the MythTv CVS
sucessfully can still add a lot to the group effort.  More testing on a
wider variety of hardware.  Everybody wins.

I understand that it is annoying when Joe Windows comes in here and is
pissed off because he can't click "Install" and get it working and wants to
know why there is no tech support.  Screw those guys.

It's just think that comment came off as harsh and really didn't add
anything.

Just a thought.  Take it or leave it.

Roby Adams