[mythtv-users] Channel Changing with latest CVS

Adam Biskobing tv at badmoon.com
Sun Jun 22 12:59:55 EDT 2003

I tried updating to the latest CVS to fix this issue, and am still having
a problem with it.

For the record, I do have basic troubleshooting skills, I just wanted to
see if there was already a known fix for this before I spent time going
through the code.

I'm still new to C++ programming and especially new to the Myth code base,
but It looks like the GuideGrid::enter() and GuideGrid::escape() are
almost completely similar, with the exception of a selectState = 1
statement.  I don't know enough about the code to know what this should
look like, or if this is correct or not.  Am I even on the right track?