[mythtv-users] Update mythmobile pictures!

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at customlinuxsolutions.com
Sun Jun 22 16:25:55 EDT 2003

I bought the 12v power supply for the omnibook and have it wired
straight into the battery and the 50A relay turns on and off the power
to the 12v supply (gets a signal from the stereo when the truck is
turned on).  One of the early prototypes used an inverter to power a
FlexATX motherboard.  Since that was not ideal I bought a power supply
made for 12v applications from opusolutions.com.  Don't go out and buy
one though because I blew up the motherboard so I still have this one
for sale if you want it (never had a chance to use it, blew up the MB
before I got it installed.)

Matt