[mythtv-users] How does one change channels from the keyboard?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Jun 22 21:00:38 EDT 2003

On Sunday 22 June 2003 07:34 pm, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sunday 22 June 2003 14:53, Joseph H. Fry wrote:
> > Ok... I see this question pop up about every week, does anyone agree
> > that maybe we should add this to the docs.
>
> I personally think that it really should be added.  Not documenting UI
> interfaces is just asking for questions like mine.

>From the README:

Compiling and setup instructions are all in the documentation in the docs/
subdir (or at http://www.mythtv.org/docs/ ) these days.  Read those carefully.

keys.txt has a listing of all the various key bindings.

>From the howto, section 11 (Using MythTV):

The keys.txt file describes what the various keyboard commands are.

How much more documented do you want it to be?  I doubt someone's going to
read the FAQ if they're not reading either the README or the howto.

Isaac