[mythtv-users] Myth and PC without hard disk

buzzdat1 at attbi.com buzzdat1 at attbi.com
Mon Jun 23 19:29:12 EDT 2003

Yes, not only is it possible, but several people are actively doing this now.

I'm working on a Linux distribution to make this process easier: the full frontend system fits on a 64 meg CF card with room to spare (and that's uncompressed <g>).  Check the mail list archives for "MythFE" (or other messages from me) for more details.  The distribution is currently in early alpha testing.

== Steve