[mythtv-users] theme questions

John Goulah bigjohn at getrockedout.com
Mon Jun 23 15:49:26 EDT 2003

Hi,

How do you add a new theme (ie. Purple Galaxy theme) from the themes page on
mythtv.org? Do you just drop it in /usr/local/share/mythtv/themes ?

What is the difference between an OSD theme and a regular theme? It seems like
I only have 2 theme selections by default, but I see more folders in the
themes directory and i'm not sure what they apply to.

What does "Size: 320x240" mean exactly? Is the theme still scalable or does
that impose a certain resolution on the user?

Thanks
John