[mythtv-users] RE:PVR-250 and sis7012 No sound

Eric Smith eric.smith at datacert.com
Mon Jun 23 18:07:07 EDT 2003

->So turn off the alpha blending in it. setup -> tv settings -> program
guide
-> Guide shading method.

->Isaac

I tried that with no effect. I think my video card might be part of the
problem. I have an ATI 7500. I am going to replace it with the  Nvidia
128 440se. (I could not get the tv-out to work on the ATI anyway.)

PS. This is an excellent package. I hooked up MythGallery, MythWeather
and MythMusic over the weekend. I started this project about a week
before ReplayTv went on the auction block. I thought it would be a three
day effort and it has turned into an obsession. I think I am finally on
the home stretch.

I can't imagine how much work this must have been. Thanks very much for
both the software and the support.

Thanks

Eric Smith