[mythtv-users] Easiest most supported Remote

Joseph H. Fry joe at thefrys.com
Tue Jun 24 01:17:45 EDT 2003

By far the most supported remote solution is to use a learning remote to
learn the different keystrokes from a IR keyboard and interface with the
system through the keyboards receiver (aka no lirc unless your
controlling an external tuner)

http://gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=66387;search_st
ring=airboard;guest=639085&t=search_engine#66387

It works, is highly configurable, and is software independent.

Just please don't drive up the cost of the Marantz RC2000mkII on ebay...
I still have to get mine ;-)

ATI