[mythtv-users] Diskless backend?

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Tue Jun 24 18:39:24 EDT 2003

> Van: Tupshin Harper <tupshin at tupshin.com>
> <snip> Ultimately, I would like to use a mini-itx box, and the
> Nehemia EPIA M10000 will hopefully be just about right. I wouldn't try
> to use this as a backend, but as a frontend, it should be adequate.
> I see a rough costs of:
> $95 for a case w/ps http://www.mini-itx.com/reviews/2688R/
> $165 for MB/CPU http://www.mini-itx.com/reviews/nehemiah/
> $40 fo $256 MB low profile PC133 memory

Everybody is running for the EPIA M series, but there's also the other V
series. They are quite a bit cheaper, and the newest versions also contains
a VIA C3 Nehemiah. But maybe you want the M for the floppydisk controller
and the currently unsupported MPEG2 decoder (does the EPIA V not contain a
MPEG2 decoder?).

	Henk Poley <><