[mythtv-users] Pundit/MythFE Distribution ready for testing!

Steve Davidson buzzdat1 at attbi.com
Tue Jun 24 10:02:46 EDT 2003

FWIW, the image will be available in both dd format and as a tar .bz2
file with the base filesystem.  You will need to tweak some things if
you're not booting from /dev/hda.

I would recommend using an old hard drive instead.  The kernel that I
ship right now is very stripped down - I don't have CDROM support
compiled in (it's built as a module).  I do ship my .config for the
kernel though, so it wouldn't be difficult to update.

BTW, I have one initial tester who now has a working system - once I
have ironed the wrinkles out of the initial install I will open it up
for general testing.

== Steve