[mythtv-users] screensaver for mythfrontend

Max max-mythtv-users at lasevich.net
Tue Jun 24 10:30:57 EDT 2003

> Hi Max,
>
> but how can I execute commands when starting or stopping playback?
>
> Ralf

Erm, you modify the source code and recompile.That's what it is there for.
:-) You then submit the changes and if the powers that be like it, it may
get rolled into the main release ;-)

BTW, the proper way to do this is probably to call X api instead of
executing xset. I just threw that out as a concept. Best is probably to look
at portions of xset source that deal with screensaver and do something
similat in myhtfrontend.

-M