[mythtv-users] DRAFT of proposed new FAQ (or HowTo section)

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 24 20:40:39 EDT 2003

You might also want to add that GeForce 2 MX cards work great for TV-Out, as
well as GeForce 4 Ti cards (I have tested both.)
Has anyone used a GeForce 4 MX card?
I would assume they work excellent as well.

...and while I'm at it:
- ONLY newer SB Live 128 cards work (ES1371). ES1370-based SB Live 128s do
NOT support full-duplex. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. (This will
save people a lot of time.)
- Audigy cards/SB Live/Value cards work awesome!

This is a really good idea. :)