[mythtv-users] Asus Pundit and Interlaced Output, part III :)

Stephen Davies steve at daviesfam.org
Thu Jun 26 08:13:13 EDT 2003

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Will Dormann wrote:

> At 03:12 PM 6/24/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> >Does your TV support RGB (via SCART connector, maybe?)
>
> No, but it does have Component Analog Video input.  (Y Pr Pb)
> That's not going to help, is it??

Actually, I did have an off the wall idea about that - R, G and B are
just names for three analogue outputs.  So why couldn't one just redub
them Y Pr Pb (aka YUV I think) analog outputs.

Mythtv and other video output programs would need to be changed to
do the right thing.  Or, maybe, its easier to change the X driver.

Billy Biggs - are you here?  This sounds like your sort of thing!

Steve