[mythtv-users] Re:Does MythTV need a Beginner's FAQ Collection?

Shawn core at enodev.com
Thu Jun 26 19:15:23 EDT 2003

Yes, a flowcharty myth overview helps someone like me.

I really don't need step by step instructions if I can see at a glance
all that is involved conceptually, and then what software I need to
familiarize myself with at those conceptual blocks in the flowchart.

Anyone know of good software for creating this sort of thing?