[mythtv-users] Live TV on second Backend while recording?

mark at zzo.com mark at zzo.com
Fri Jun 27 01:30:31 EDT 2003

Welp since then I must -really- hosed something: now both frontends
say 'All tuners in use cannot watch Live TV' now even tho neither
tuner is in use, so it's wedged somewhere.
How can I convince it that it's really NOT recording anything on
either tuner?

mark at zzo.com(mark at zzo.com)@2003.06.26 22:39:42 +0000:

Mark Ethan Trostler	mark at zzo.com
Computing Solutions	http://www.zzo.com