[mythtv-users] MythTV & ASUS Pundit -- Drivers?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Jun 28 14:41:12 EDT 2003

> Well, I'm still pulling my hair out trying to figure out why my lan
> won't work on the Pundit system.  I located the driver on the ASUS CD,
> compiled and installed, and modified /etc/modules.conf to contain
> "alias eth0 bcm4400.o"  --- and also verified that the module WAS
> copied over to /lib/modules/*kernel_version*/kernel/drivers/net

actually, that should be:

alias eth0 bcm4400

if you're still having audio issues (which redhat 9 autodetected fine
for me), my modules.conf lists:

alias sound-slot-0 i810_audio
post-install sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -L
>/dev/null 2>&1 || :
pre-remove sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -S
>/dev/null 2>&1 || :
                                                                                                         you'll have to deal with those line wraps at >/dev/null...

-Chris