[mythtv-users] MythTV & ASUS Pundit -- Drivers?

Kevin Gibbons kevin at kgibbons.com
Sun Jun 29 13:21:53 EDT 2003

Yes, the module does show up when I do "lsmod" --- it shows bcm4400, but the
"Used by" is at 0 and it's got no information in the far right column.

And with regard to the hub, yes it does have a link light on both the NIC
itself and the hub, so there's definitley a solid connection.

And lastly.. when I run "dmesg | less" I do get output, but nothing I can
see related to eth0.  So I'm not totally sure what I'm looking for.

The pundit is getting closer and closer to becoming a Windows machine  LOL
:)

Any other ideas???

Sincerely,

Kevin G.