[mythtv-users] Record under

Tom Howard tom at sagoons.com
Sun Jun 29 20:16:33 EDT 2003

Wouldn't it be easier to just make it so that in the record menu, you can
change the time something is recorded and have it set that way permanently
for that recording?

ie, say you wanted to record Stargate SG-1 on SciFi on Mondays at 7,8,9pm.
Here in Austin with Time Warner, the shows start at about 2 minutes before
the hour and end about 6 minutes before the hour.  While Im building my myth
box, Im currently using the otherwise not-so-good Time Warner DVR.  It has
SO many failures, but it does allow me to record 6:58-7:57, 7:58-8:57, etc..
and it keeps those times, so every week, I don't need to tell it to start
early and end early while recording Stargate on SciFi.

Tom